Ambassador - Taiwan
Vacancy for: Ambassador
How to apply: Use ‘Apply’ button on this page. Please do not send applications by email.
Projects Abroad is the leading organization recruiting young people from the UK, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia and Japan to do worthwhile voluntary work overseas. Annually we recruit over 10,000 enthusiastic volunteers to over 30 developing countries. We put enormous importance on the welfare of our volunteers during their time with us overseas – our global team is committed to providing our volunteers with worthwhile work and the experience of a lifetime.
The Ambassador in Taiwan is responsible for increasing the office’s revenue by answering volunteer prospects’ inquiries from Taiwan. It is also the job for this position to promote the organization by creating both online and offline marketing materials.
• Promote Projects Abroad at universities and schools, both in-person and remotely
• Advise prospective volunteers on the best countries and projects to suit their interests
• Assist administrative tasks
• Maintain and create content on our website and print materials
• A Mandarin speaker to a native level
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Be a university student or graduate.
• Have spent a significant amount of time working or traveling in a developing country – preferably doing volunteer work in one of our destination countries.
• Be creative, self-reliant and highly flexible. You should be prepared to work in a small office environment.
• Have good phone and interpersonal skills, knowledge of MS Office programs, and well-honed writing abilities.
• Have an interest in international affairs is desirable.
• Be legally eligible to work in Taiwan.
You will be employed on a part time contract.
Please send us:
• A one-page cover letter telling us why you are the ideal candidate for the role
• A one-page CV highlighting the experience and qualifications relevant for this role